Artificial intelligence (AI) has been the buzzword of 2023, and with 2024 now arrived, notable developments are expected this year as well. Over the last few months, we’ve seen several AI products emerge. From AI-powered conversational chatbots to integration of AI into legacy applications such as Microsoft Office, and Adobe Photoshop, the adoption of AI has been widespread. One of the most enticing AI apps that have surfaced is Magnific.ai, an AI-powered tool that can upscale your images! Check out 5 things to know about Magnific.ai.
Magnific.ai: 5 things to know
1. Magnific.ai is an AI-powered image upscaler and enhancer that can increase the resolution of any image. It has been developed by Javi Lopez and Emilio Nicolas.
2. According to the company, Magnific.ai is designed for a broad spectrum of users including professionals and enthusiasts in photography, graphic design, digital art, and illustration, who require high-resolution images and meticulous detail enhancements. It also serves AI artists and creators who generate images with AI and are looking to upscale them for more resolution and depth.
3. The AI tool is not free and requires a subscription. The Pro plan costs $39 a month, the Premium plan $99 a month, and the Business plan $299 a month. When you opt for an annual subscription, you get two months free.
4. Not just upscale images, but Magnific.ai can also add more details. Using the Creativity slider, users can control the level of hallucinations, as well as tweak the HDR and Resemblance.
5. Magnific.ai is easy to use courtesy of an intuitive interface, as per the tool’s developers. It is designed to be accessible and user-friendly for creators of all backgrounds and skill levels. Moreover, it also features in-depth tutorials.
Also, read these top stories today:
Fierce Tech Titan Fight Over AI in 2023!
After OpenAI stole the limelight, Google, Microsoft, Amazon and other Big Tech companies rushed muscled in on the Generative AI action. The one thing that distracted everyone was the OpenAI sideshow that starred Sam Altman. Read all about it here.
If you enjoyed reading this article, please forward it to your friends and family.
New TVs coming!
Roku Inc., the maker of TV streaming boxes and software, is debuting its first high-end TVs. Some interesting details in this article. Check it out here.
AI bid to bridge the gap!
Intel on Wednesday said it was forming a new independent company around its artificial intelligence software efforts. Jump in right now here.
Found it interesting? Go on, and share it with everyone you know.
One more thing! We are now on WhatsApp Channels! Follow us there so you never miss any updates from the world of technology. To follow the HT Tech channel on WhatsApp, click here to join now!